Monday, June 18, 2012

Mama's New York Deli

After a whole day of non stop physical work (we moved to our new apartment), I was so starved I could eat a horse. LOL!

I had no energy to cook our dinner so I suggested we walk to Mama's New York Deli. Hubby has eaten here before with his American boss and he said the food is good.

I ordered Patty melt with french fries. It was really cheesy, which I like but I wasn't able to finish it. I guess I wasn't really that hungry lol! We ordered a grilled cheese sandwich in a bun for EJ. He said liked it because it was also cheesy. Yup, we are a cheesy family. Hahaha!!!

Hubby ordered BLT with coleslaw. Of course he ate it all the sandwich! He said it was good. I had a taste of their coleslaw and I liked it.

Here's one happy customer. Our bill amounted to $17 including the big water bottle, iced tea and coke. I thought it was affordable.

Mama's New York Deli is located at Street 51, near BKK market.

1 comment:

  1. Mama's has moved to Toul Tom Poung area. She is now on Street 123, just a few blocks south of Brooklyn Pizza

    ReplyDelete