Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Pizza Company Delivery in Phnom Penh

Last Tuesday night, I just ordered delivery for our dinner. I did not have time to prepare dinner as I was busy taking care of my two sick boys at home.

My boys wanted pizza so I called up The Pizza Company for delivery. Their service is fast. They promise a 30-minute delivery time and most of the time they do deliver in less than 30 minute's time.

Our order that night were:

6-piece Chicken BBQ Wings

4-piece Bacon and Cheese Twist

I ordered a ham and mushroom spaghetti but they brought a Spaghetti Spicy Sausage. Good thing I like spicy food.

Ham and mushroom think crust pizza

Recommended Menu:
Bacon and Cheese Twist
BBQ Chicken Wings
Bacon Super Delight Pan PIzza


The Pizza Company Delivery Number
023-880-880

1 comment:

  1. Online-Takeaway.co.uk offers a quick and easy takeaway delivery service, providing you with many choices including pizza delivery.

    ReplyDelete